Tomorrow "we" (even though it's another country) are having the most important election in the history of this country (not my homeland). The country is dear to my heart as I have been observing it for the last 20 years. I have visited it in its different stages and I have sadly seen its decline throughout the last 4 years. I hope the people will choose the humane candidate. The one able to feel compassion as I believe, it is the requisite to be a decent president. I have a lot to say about what has happened to the American people - the division I have experienced, the altitude and the "this is America" slogan used in the omnipotent sense of the word - unfortunately completely out of bound in my opinion.



Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

"Opowieść Wigilijna" - scenariusz

"Barbie" - myśli - AKTUALIZACJA

Prace nowe - Bestia