trying out - food

I am glad my visit here is drawing to a close. I have learned much. The most important lesson is that "why not" - to take hold of opportunity when there is a chance. 
The same applies to food - today I have tried some Japanese cuisine. I was reluctant at first; but with every bite, I got more and more conviced that it was worth a try, because my buds were attacked by new combinations of flavor. That is the way I am - apparently it is a personality trait - I am unwilling to try. Well, that;s that. I just have to remember. 
The thing on the bottom right that looks like cabbage with wasabi (the green kind of thick sauce on the left) and sesame oil was exqusite. The black wrapping is seaweed.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

"Opowieść Wigilijna" - scenariusz

"Barbie" - myśli - AKTUALIZACJA

Prace nowe - Bestia