The Martian

I am catching up on movies in my spare time - usually late in the evenings. I am watching all the 2014/15 movies.
I have seen the Martian (2015?) with Matt Damon and I liked it a lot - a simple story, the conflicts are there, nothing sensational about it, yet intruiging nad full of emotions - we get to see action but not an overabundance of it, just enough (and there are moments when we can get into the head of the protagonist). And the most thrilling of all, the concept - a man stranded on a planet! We all cheer for him, we hope he will manage to survive, overcome all obstacles and return home. This is an extension of an idea of being stranded on a desert island - a modern twist on that reality. And quite successful in my opinion. It is good entertainment.
directed: Ridley Scott



Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

"Opowieść Wigilijna" - scenariusz

"Barbie" - myśli - AKTUALIZACJA

Prace nowe - Bestia