charytatywnie


I have lately had a chance to find out how naive I have been in my sincerity, good intentions - in life that is. It's an eye-opener. At the same time, I am struggling to consciuosly change my way of life.
First, I was shocked. Then, I felt anger. Now... I look around and see so many people suffering. I see people who claim to know everything and are always right and... I'd rather remain naive.

We performed "Pippi" for this boy with laukemia - Łukasz Gradowski. But it's not enough. I would like to do more. We performed and we disappeared. And the boy still needs help. It's such a nuisance that we can do so little. Or perhaps there is a way. Maybe I need to talk to other people and make it a goal-oriented thing. Help one person from the beginning to the end. And then start helping another person.

I just fucking can't go past the fact that we do so little.




Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

"Opowieść Wigilijna" - scenariusz

"Barbie" - myśli - AKTUALIZACJA

Prace nowe - Bestia